Hate Lug-Sole Boots? Right here Are 5 Options
I’ve been on the seek for lug-sole boots for…waaaay too lengthy now.
It could have began when Shana first posted about these chunky, high-shaft boots a couple of years in the past (spoiler alert: I characteristic the identical Vagabond pair within the video beneath), and my hunt continued because of Laura’s “5 Sneakers I Can’t Wait To Put on This Fall” video submit.
I’ve ordered and returned numerous pairs of lug-sole boots — completely different shaft and heel heights, completely different colours, completely different platforms — and I feel I’ve come to the belief that I simply don’t like them. LOVE them on different folks, however they seem like clown sneakers on me. (And it solely took me two years of looking out to appreciate that.)
So, in my newest YouTube video, I made a decision to share a few of the latest lug-sole-boot alternate options I’ve tried — the nice, the unhealthy and the actually ugly, in addition to those I’m preserving.
Fast disclaimer: Many of those boots are *technically* lug-sole, however I’m on the seek for the least “clownish” pair of all of them. Right here’s what I got here up with…
Store The Boots In The Video
1. Steven Madden Tero Boots (extra sizes right here) – In idea, these are good. I beloved the taller shaft and the platform peak (with out the extreme angle of a heel), however after I put them on, I actually laughed out loud. Perhaps these boots remind me an excessive amount of of the ’90s Delia’s catalogs that got here to my home?? In any case, I simply can’t.
2. Marc Fisher Fredy Boots – I like the colour of those boots. The white appears brisker and fewer utilitarian than black, however…these sneakers are HEAVY. Plus, I’ve a pair of white Doc Martens which might be too much like justify preserving these. On to the subsequent.
3. Circus by Sam Edelman Ana Boots (extra sizes right here) – So, these are…cute? Ugly? I can’t determine. They’re not as heavy because the Marc Fisher boots, and I do like the peak they offer me… They usually’re not costly, so these may be good for infrequent put on.
4. Vagabond Shoemakers Cosmo 2.0 Chelsea Boots (extra sizes right here) – These are the perfect of the lug-sole boots — I daresay I would even like them. However…I like different types of shoes on me higher. So, whereas I like them…they’re most likely going again.
5. Vince Mandy Platform Boots (extra sizes right here) – OK, so these aren’t precisely “lug-sole boots,” however they’re BUTTERY mushy and insanely comfy. In actual fact, my mother stated, “Oh, my God, I’ve to get these,” the second she tried them on. They’re that good.
Hope this helps! For those who’re liking these movies, please make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel (’trigger there’s lots extra the place that got here from).